725 S. Bixel Street Apt 454B, Los Angeles, CA 90017, (M) 917-560-1115
Software: DirectX , OpenGL , 3ds Max, Maya
Source Code Control: Git , SVN
Design & IDE Tools: Visual Studio, Eclipse Juno/Luna
Projects / Experience
l Multi-threaded programming
Designed a load balancing and task stealing scheduler in C++
- Created a simple interface that supports executing member functions and free functions on multiple threads.
- Learned how to create a task system profiler.
- Generated a dependency graph that can be output to json.
l Computer Vision
- Worked with a team to implement a solution in C++ that used histograms for sub-image detection.
- Edge Detection of a given object.
l GPGPU (General Purpose Graphics Processing Unit)
- Developed a memory compaction and defragmentation tool (HLSL and C++).
- Produced a solution that performs navigation mesh path finding using the A-Star algorithm. (HLSL and C++).
- Performed Agent Based simulation using Compute Shaders (HLSL and C++).
l Machine Learning
- Generated a Feed Forward and Recursive Neural Network API in C++
- Used Neural Networks to generate a dynamic environment consisting of terrain, weather, and music given user settings.
l Application Development
- Developed a code generation tool in C++.
Given a C++ library, the tool will generate serialization and cross-language code that allows the user-provided C++ code to call into a varied set of scripting languages , i.e Python, Lua, C#.
- Database management system (Python)
- Optimized code for an agent simulation
Converted an object-oriented simulation into a cache coherent data oriented simulation and obtained a 15x increase leveraging a task scheduler and prefetch.
- Parallelized Occlusion Culling simulation using parallel-for.
Parallelized code based on the number of worker threads available on the CPU and the amount of objects to cull.
University of Southern California August 2015 - May 2017
Major: M.S. Computer Science
Concentrations: Computer Graphics, Computer Architecture, Software Engineering
Middle Tennessee State University August 2010 - May 2014
Major: B.S. Computer Science
Concentrations: Software Engineering, Compiler Design & Software Development,
Computer Graphics, and Computer Architecture
Honors: Dean’s List 2011, 2013
Siggraph Vancouver Student Volunteer: Helped present a solution developed by the MIT media lab using light projection matrices to create a scalable solution for projection technology.